Small fruit processing equipment improves fruit flavor and economics
It is a process in which fruits and berries are used as raw materials and are processed by physical, chemical or biological methods (inhibiting the activity of enzymes and the activities of spoilage bacteria or killing spoilage bacteria), and then processed into food to achieve the purpose of preservation. The fruit is processed by small fruit processing equipment, which can improve the flavor of the fruit, increase the edible value and economic benefits, and effectively prolong the supply time of the fruit.
The selection of fruit processing raw materials is considered from the aspects of yield, supply period, storage period, proportion of edible parts, physical properties, chemical composition and sensory quality. The tissue structure and chemical composition of the fruit depend on the variety and maturity of the raw material. The high yield, processing adaptability and harvest period of the fruit are directly related to the variety. The general processing raw materials require that the fruit has good texture, normal flavor, many edible parts, suitable size and moderate maturity. With different processing methods and processing purposes, the requirements for raw materials are also different. For example, in the production of canned fruits in sugar water, it is advisable to choose fruits with good freshness, appropriate ratio of sugar and acid, thick flesh, tight and fine texture, and heat-resistant treatment. For the production of fruit juice and fruit wine, it is advisable to use raw materials that are juicy, moderately sweet and sour, and have a strong fragrance. For example, snow oranges, golden oranges, Volingxia oranges, kangke grapes and solute peaches can be used to make fruit juice; red oranges, sweet oranges, sweet oranges, grapes, and hawthorns can be used to make fruit wine. The raw materials for the production of jams are required to contain high amounts of pectin and fruit acid, with bright colors, such as apricots, hawthorns, citrus, apples, etc. The production of preserved fruit and candied fruit requires the selection of fruits with low moisture content, high sugar content, flexible texture, small meat thickness, small fiber content, storage and transportation resistance, and heat-resistant cooking, such as Guoguang and Hongyu in apples. Fruits used for freezing require high adaptability to freezing and preservation, and have outstanding flavor and color.
Features of small fruit processing equipment:
1. It can produce cold broken and hot broken sauce according to customer requirements; it can produce products with different concentrations.
2. The crushing and beating machine using Italian technology can increase the juice yield by 2-3% compared with the traditional beating machine.
3. Integrating advanced Italian technology, the combination of multi-effect ultra-low temperature vacuum concentration and ultra-high temperature instantaneous sterilization can maximize the retention of the natural flavor, color and nutrients of the original fruit according to the process line.
4. The precise temperature control of the sterilizer can accurately control the viscosity, color and other quality indicators of the final product, and at the same time ensure thorough sterilization.
5. According to the positioning of different products, we design process lines that suit the needs of customers, and strive for advanced technology, simple equipment, stable operation, and reliable energy saving. It is also possible to design a composite production line for various fruit processing in combination with local resources according to customer requirements to maximize equipment utilization.